Seminare, Workshops und mehr
All unsere Seminare werden hybrid angeboten – d.h., Sie können auswählen zwischen einer Online-Teilnahme oder einer Präsenz-Teilnahme vor Ort in Limburg an der Lahn. Bitte nutzen Sie den normalen Buchungsprozess, wir setzen uns direkt nach Buchung mit Ihnen in Verbindung, um abzustimmen, für welche Variante (Online oder Präsenz) Sie sich entscheiden.
PECB ISO IEC 27005 Lead Risk Manager
The ISO/IEC 27005 Lead Risk Manager training course enables participants to acquire the necessary competencies to assist organization in establishing, managing, and improving an information security risk management program based on the guidelines of ISO/IEC 27005. Apart from introducing the activities required for establishing an information security risk management program, the training course also elaborates on the best methods and practices related to information security risk management.
Why should you attend?
Risk management is an essential component of any information security program. An effective information security risk management program enables organizations to detect, address, mitigate, and even prevent information security risks.
The ISO/IEC 27005 Lead Risk Manager training course provides an information security risk management framework based on ISO/IEC 27005 guidelines, which also supports the general concepts of ISO/IEC 27001. The training course also provides participants with a thorough understanding of other best risk management frameworks and methodologies, such as OCTAVE, EBIOS, MEHARI, CRAMM, NIST, and Harmonized TRA.
The PECB ISO/IEC 27005 Lead Risk Manager certificate demonstrates the individual has acquired the necessary skills and knowledge to successfully perform the processes needed for an effective information security risk management program. It also proves that the individual is able to assist organizations in maintaining and continually improving their information security risk management program.
The training course is followed by an exam. If you pass, you can apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27005 Lead Risk Manager” credential. For more information about the examination process, please refer to the Examination, Certification, and General Information section below.
Who should attend?
This training course is intended for:
- Managers or consultants involved in or responsible for information security in an organization
- Individuals responsible for managing information security risks
- Members of information security teams, IT professionals, and privacy officers
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformity with the information security requirements of ISO/IEC 27001 in an organization
- Project managers, consultants, or expert advisers seeking to master the management of information security risks
By successfully completing this training course, you will be able to:
- Comprehend risk management concepts and principles established by ISO/IEC 27005 and ISO 31000
- Establish, maintain, and continually improve an information security risk management framework based on the guidelines of ISO/IEC 27005
- Apply the information security risk management processes in accordance with the guidelines of ISO/IEC 27005
- Plan and establish risk communication and consultation activities
- Monitor, review, and improve the risk management framework and process based on the outcomes of risk management activities
- The training course provides best practices of risk management that will help participants prepare for real-life situations.
- The training course contains essay-type exercises (some of which are based on a case study) and multiple-choice quizzes (some of which are scenario-based).
- Participants are encouraged to communicate and discuss with each other when completing stand-alone and scenario-based quizzes and exercises.
- The structure of the quizzes is similar to the certification exam.
The main requirements for participating in this training course are having a fundamental understanding of ISO/IEC 27005 and comprehensive knowledge of risk management and information security.
Day 1: Introduction to ISO/IEC 27005 and risk management
Day 2: Risk identification, evaluation, and treatment based on ISO/IEC 27005
Day 3: Information security risk acceptance, communication, consultation, monitoring, and review
Day 4: Risk assessment methods
Day 5: Certification exam
The “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27005 Lead Risk Manager” exam meets all the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP). It covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of information security risk management
Domain 2: Implementation of an information security risk management program
Domain 3: Information security risk assessment
Domain 4: Information security risk treatment
Domain 5: Information security risk communication, monitoring, and improvement
Domain 6: Information security risk assessment methodologies
Tel. 06431 2196 150
|Datum von||Datum bis|
|12.02.2024 09:00||16.02.2024 12:00|
Gerne führen wir diese Schulung auch in der Inhouse-Variante für Sie durch. Wir beraten Sie ausführlich und erstellen Ihnen ein individuelles Angebot, das genau Ihren Erfordernissen entspricht. Sprechen Sie uns an: firstname.lastname@example.org und +49 6431/2196-150. Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Anfrage!
Teilen Sie diese Seite: