Seminare, Workshops und mehr
E-Learning - PECB ISO 22301 Lead Auditor (EN)
*This e-Learning Course is only available in English
As the world is moving faster than ever, technological developments have rapidly evolved and are redefining, among others, the way we live, learn, and teach. This expansive nature of the internet and technology demands new ways of adapting to this new virtual environment for all of us. As such, the use of new and more efficient instruments for delivering knowledge is continuing to grow across a broad range of industries. In this new world, eLearning has become the tool of choice for learning and teaching worldwide.
That is why we have developed the ISO 22301 Lead Auditor training course in the eLearning format; for you to develop the necessary skills and knowledge to audit a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) based on ISO 22301, as well as apply widely recognized audit principles, procedures, and techniques, all this from the comfort of your home.
Meet the Trainers:
Our eLearning training courses have been catered to meet each individual’s needs and have been designed with the aim of transcending spatial and temporal restrictions. Each eLearning training course is delivered by experienced Trainers from all around the world, and is divided into several video sections and subsections. Videos contain animations to support what the trainer is lecturing — the animations correspond to the content provided in in the traditional mode of training. To keep our candidates engaged, we have incorporated quizzes into our eLearning training courses.
How does the ISO 22301 Lead Auditor eLearning experience look like?
Our ISO 22301 Lead Auditor eLearning training course is delivered on the KATE app. Once logged on using your PECB account, you will gain access to the sections and quizzes of the training course.
In addition to having the training course content in video format, you will also be able to access the regular training course materials format structured in different training course days, with the additional files available in an editable format (depending on the training course, the case study, exercises, and exercise correction key files will also be available).
- Take the training course
- Access the materials on KATE
- Enter the exam at your most convenient date, time, and location via PECB Exams
How can you benefit from the PECB eLearning experience?
Our eLearning training courses have been designed to meet the needs of diverse learners who have different learning preferences and/or limited time to attend a training course session.
Here are some of the main benefits of the PECB eLearning experience:
- Both the training course and the examination are conducted fully online. Thus, all you need is an electronic device, internet access, and the KATE application.
- The training course is available 24/7, so you can adapt your study pace, time, and location to your
schedule instead of having to adapt your schedule to the training course.
- The unlimited access allows you to go back to any section of the training course as needed.
- Every training course consists of several video sections.
- This was done with the sole purpose of making the information easy to receive and process.
Simply put, the eLearning training courses are a convenient way to effectively enhance your professional skills.
Your virtual classroom now is KATE!
Why should you attend?
In this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out audits for a BCMS based on ISO 22301 and in compliance with ISO/IEC 17021-1 and ISO 19011 certification process.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to master audit techniques, create and manage an audit program, lead audit teams, communicate with relevant parties, and resolve conflicts.
After attending the training course, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Auditor” credential.
Who should attend?
- Auditors seeking to conduct certification or internal audits for Business Continuity Management Systems (BCMS) based on ISO 22301
- Managers or consultants seeking to master a Business Continuity Management System audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with ISO 22301 requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for a Business Continuity Management System audit
- Expert advisors in Business Continuity Management
- Explain the fundamental concepts and principles of a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) based on ISO 22301
- Interpret the ISO 22301 requirements for a BCMS from the perspective of an auditor
- Evaluate the BCMS conformity to ISO 22301 requirements in accordance with fundamental audit concepts and principles
- Plan, conduct, and close an ISO 22301 compliance audit in accordance with ISO/IEC 17021-1 requirements, ISO 19011 guidelines, and other best practices of auditing
- Manage an ISO 22301 audit program
|Online-Kurs||E-Learning - PECB ISO 22301 Lead Auditor (EN)|
Tel. 06431 2196 150