Seminare, Workshops und mehr
All unsere Seminare werden hybrid angeboten – d.h., Sie können auswählen zwischen einer Online-Teilnahme oder einer Präsenz-Teilnahme vor Ort in Limburg an der Lahn. Bitte nutzen Sie den normalen Buchungsprozess, wir setzen uns direkt nach Buchung mit Ihnen in Verbindung, um abzustimmen, für welche Variante (Online oder Präsenz) Sie sich entscheiden.
PECB ISO 37001 Lead Auditor
Why should you attend?
The PECB Certified ISO 37001 Lead Auditor training course provides the necessary knowledge and skills that enable you to perform anti-bribery management system (ABMS) audits by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures, and techniques.
Many organizations seek competent auditors to determine whether the policies and anti-bribery controls, implemented as part of an ISO 37001-based ABMS, are effective. This training course aims to help you complete these tasks successfully and intends to reflect the importance of effective ABMS audits. Additionally, it aims to strengthen your knowledge and skills to plan and carry out ABMS audits in compliance with the guidelines for auditing management systems provided in ISO 19011 and the certification process described in ISO/IEC 17021-1.
The exercises, quizzes, and case studies provided are designed to help you practice the most important aspects of an ABMS audit: ISO 37001 requirements, auditing principles, tools and techniques used to obtain evidence, leading a team of auditors, conducting interviews with auditee, reviewing documented information, drafting nonconformity reports, and preparing the final audit report.
The successful completion of the training course is followed by an exam. If you pass the exam, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 37001 Lead Auditor” credential. An IAS accredited and internationally recognized “PECB ISO 37001 Lead Auditor” certificate validates your professional capabilities and demonstrates your ability to audit an ABMS based on ISO 37001.
Who should attend?
The ISO 37001 Lead Auditor training course is intended for:
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead ABMS audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master the ABMS audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformity to ISO 37001 requirements in an organization
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for an ABMS audit
- Expert advisors in anti-bribery management
By the end of this training course, the participants will be able to:
- Explain the fundamental concepts and principles of an anti-bribery management system (ABMS) based on ISO 37001
- Interpret the ISO 37001 requirements for an ABMS from the perspective of an auditor
- Evaluate the ABMS conformity to ISO 37001 requirements, in accordance with the fundamental audit concepts and principles
- Plan, conduct, and close an ISO 37001 compliance audit, in accordance with ISO/IEC 17021-1 requirements, ISO 19011 guidelines, and other best practices of auditing
- Manage an ISO 37001 audit program
This training course is participant centered and contains:
- Theories, approaches, and best practices used in anti-bribery management system auditing
- Lecture sessions, which are illustrated with case studies inspired by real events and practical exercises based on a case study that includes role-playing and discussions
- Interaction between participants by means of questions and suggestions
The main requirements for participating in this training course are a fundamental understanding of ISO 37001 requirements for an ABMS and a comprehensive knowledge of audit principles.
Day 1: Introduction to the anti-bribery management system (ABMS) and ISO 37001
Day 2: Audit principles and the preparation for and initiation of an audit
Day 3: On-site audit activities
Day 4: Closing of the audit
Day 5: Certification exam
The PECB Certified ISO 37001 Lead Auditor exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP). It covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of an anti-bribery management system
Domain 2: Anti-bribery management system requirements
Domain 3: Fundamental audit concepts and principles
Domain 4: Preparing an ISO 37001 audit
Domain 5: Conducting an ISO 37001 audit
Domain 6: Closing an ISO 37001 audit
Domain 7: Managing an ISO 37001 audit program
- Certification and examination fees are included in the price of the training course
- PECB will provide training material of over 450 pages of information and practical examples.
- An attestation of course completion worth 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to participants who have attended the training course.
- In case of exam failure, the candidate can retake the exam once for free within 12 months following the initial exam date.
Tel. 06431 2196 150
|Datum von||Datum bis|
|28.11.2022 09:00||02.12.2022 12:00|
|10.04.2023 09:00||14.04.2023 12:00|
|31.07.2023 09:00||04.08.2023 12:00|
|11.12.2023 09:00||15.12.2023 12:00|
Gerne führen wir diese Schulung auch in der Inhouse-Variante für Sie durch. Wir beraten Sie ausführlich und erstellen Ihnen ein individuelles Angebot, das genau Ihren Erfordernissen entspricht. Sprechen Sie uns an: email@example.com und +49 6431 - 2196-150. Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Anfrage!
Teilen Sie diese Seite: