Seminare, Workshops und mehr
All unsere Seminare werden hybrid angeboten – d.h., Sie können auswählen zwischen einer Online-Teilnahme oder einer Präsenz-Teilnahme vor Ort in Limburg an der Lahn. Bitte nutzen Sie den normalen Buchungsprozess, wir setzen uns direkt nach Buchung mit Ihnen in Verbindung, um abzustimmen, für welche Variante (Online oder Präsenz) Sie sich entscheiden.
PECB ISO IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager
Why should you attend?
ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager training enables you to acquire the expertise and competence needed to support an organization in implementing and managing a Cybersecurity program based on ISO/IEC 27032 and NIST Cybersecurity framework. During this training course, you will gain a comprehensive knowledge of Cybersecurity, the relationship between Cybersecurity and other types of IT security, and stakeholders’ role in Cybersecurity.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Cybersecurity, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Cybersecurity Manager Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to support and lead a team in managing Cybersecurity.
Who should attend?
- Cybersecurity professionals
- Information Security experts
- Professionals seeking to manage a Cybersecurity program
- Individuals responsible to develop a Cybersecurity program
- IT specialists
- Information Technology expert advisors
- IT professionals looking to enhance their technical skills and knowledge
- Acquire comprehensive knowledge on the elements and operations of a Cybersecurity Program in conformance with ISO/IEC 27032 and NIST Cybersecurity framework
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 27032, NIST Cybersecurity framework and other standards and operating frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques used to effectively set up, implement, and manage a Cybersecurity program within an organization
- Learn how to interpret the guidelines of ISO/IEC 27032 in the specific context of an organization
- Master the necessary expertise to plan, implement, manage, control and maintain a Cybersecurity Program as specified in ISO/IEC 27032 and NIST Cybersecurity framework
- Acquire the necessary expertise to advise an organization on the best practices for managing Cybersecurity
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the implementation and management of a Cybersecurity Program
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practical tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO/IEC 27032 and comprehensive knowledge of Cybersecurity.
Course agenda Examination
Day 1: Introduction to Cybersecurity and related concepts as recommended by ISO/IEC 27032
Day 2: Cybersecurity policies, risk management and attack mechanisms
Day 3: Cybersecurity controls, information sharing and coordination
Day 4: Incident management, monitoring and continuous improvement
Day 5: Certification Exam
Examination General Information
The "PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager" exam completely meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of Cybersecurity
Domain 2: Roles and responsibilities of stakeholders
Domain 3: Cybersecurity Risk Management
Domain 4: Attack mechanisms and Cybersecurity controls
Domain 5: Information sharing and coordination
Domain 6: Integrating Cybersecurity Program in Business Continuity Management
Domain 7: Cybersecurity incident management and performance measurement
- Certification and examination fees are included in the price of the training course
- Training material containing over 400 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- An attestation of course completion worth 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free
Tel. 06431 2196 150
|Datum von||Datum bis|
|06.11.2023 09:00||10.11.2023 12:00|
Gerne führen wir diese Schulung auch in der Inhouse-Variante für Sie durch. Wir beraten Sie ausführlich und erstellen Ihnen ein individuelles Angebot, das genau Ihren Erfordernissen entspricht. Sprechen Sie uns an: firstname.lastname@example.org und +49 6431/2196-150. Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Anfrage!
Teilen Sie diese Seite: