Seminare, Workshops und mehr
All unsere Seminare werden hybrid angeboten – d.h., Sie können auswählen zwischen einer Online-Teilnahme oder einer Präsenz-Teilnahme vor Ort in Limburg an der Lahn. Bitte nutzen Sie den normalen Buchungsprozess, wir setzen uns direkt nach Buchung mit Ihnen in Verbindung, um abzustimmen, für welche Variante (Online oder Präsenz) Sie sich entscheiden.
PECB ISO IEC 20000 Lead Implementer
Why should you attend?
The benefits of implementing a service management system (SMS) based on the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1 are manifold: the management system is based on ISO’s high-level structure (HLS) which allows an easier integration with existing management systems, the standard comprises practices proven to be useful in the service management industry, requirements stated in clauses 4–10 allow the organization to establish a structured approach to manage service provision activities and deliver value to its customers, the standard allows the organization to establish a baseline upon which it can improve in the future.
The training course aims to provide in-depth understanding of ISO/IEC 20000-1 requirements, as well as good practices and approaches used for the implementation and subsequent maintenance of the service management system.
After attending the training course, you can take the exam. If you pass, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Implementer” credential. Internationally recognized, the “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Implementer” certificate validates your professional capabilities and competence in implementing an SMS based on the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1.
Who should attend?
The ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Implementer training course is intended for:
- Managers or consultants involved in and concerned with the implementation of a service management system in an organization
- Managers and employees seeking to help their organization meet the service requirements and deliver value
- Project managers, consultants, or expert advisers seeking to master the implementation of a service management system based on the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformity with the ISO/IEC 20000-1 requirements in an organization
- Members of an SMS implementation team
This training course enables you to:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an SMS
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 20000-1, standards in the ISO/IEC 20000 series, and other ISO standards
- Gain the ability to interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1 in the specific context of an organization
- Develop the necessary knowledge and expertise to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and maintaining an SMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing SMS best practices
This training course is participant centered and contains:
- Theories, approaches, and good practices used in service management
- Lecture sessions, which are illustrated with examples and practical exercises based on a case study that include discussions
- Interactions made between participants by means of questions and suggestions
The main requirements for participating in this training course are a basic knowledge of ISO management system standards, a general understanding of ISO/IEC 20000-1, and an awareness of the management system implementation principles.
Day 1: Introduction to ISO/IEC 20000 series and the initiation of an SMS
Day 2: Implementation plan of an SMS
Day 3: Implementation of an SMS
Day 4: SMS monitoring, continual improvement, and preparation for the certification audit
Day 5: Certification Exam
The PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Implementer exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP). It covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of a service management system
Domain 2: Service management system requirements
Domain 3: Planning of an SMS implementation based on ISO/IEC 20000-1
Domain 4: Implementation of an SMS based on ISO/IEC 20000-1
Domain 5: Monitoring and measurement of an SMS based on ISO/IEC 20000-1
Domain 6: Continual improvement of an SMS based on ISO/IEC 20000-1
Domain 7: Preparation for an SMS certification audit
Tel. 06431 2196 150
|Datum von||Datum bis|
|13.11.2023 09:00||17.11.2023 12:00|
Gerne führen wir diese Schulung auch in der Inhouse-Variante für Sie durch. Wir beraten Sie ausführlich und erstellen Ihnen ein individuelles Angebot, das genau Ihren Erfordernissen entspricht. Sprechen Sie uns an: email@example.com und +49 6431/2196-150. Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Anfrage!
Teilen Sie diese Seite: