Seminare, Workshops und mehr
All unsere Seminare werden hybrid angeboten – d.h., Sie können auswählen zwischen einer Online-Teilnahme oder einer Präsenz-Teilnahme vor Ort in Limburg an der Lahn. Bitte nutzen Sie den normalen Buchungsprozess, wir setzen uns direkt nach Buchung mit Ihnen in Verbindung, um abzustimmen, für welche Variante (Online oder Präsenz) Sie sich entscheiden.
E-Learning - PECB ISO 22301 Lead Implementer (EN)
*This Course is only available in English
Technological developments have taken the world by storm, changing many aspects of our lives, including the way we teach. The COVID-19 pandemic has taught us that adapting to the new virtual environment is no longer optional. For many of us, it has become a necessity.
PECB eLearning started as an attempt to adapt to the ever-changing nature of online education. PECB has created this platform to facilitate the delivery of training courses and make our products accessible from different environments, including the comfort of one’s own.
The ISO 22301 Lead Implementer eLearning training course is designed to enable attendants to implement a business continuity management system (BCMS) based on the requirements of ISO 22301 and establish a framework that allows organizations to continue operating efficiently during disruptive events.
Meet the Trainers:
Our eLearning training courses have been catered to meet each individual’s needs and have been designed with the aim of transcending spatial and temporal restrictions. Each eLearning training course is delivered by experienced Trainers from all around the world, and is divided into several video sections and subsections. Videos contain animations to support what the trainer is lecturing — the animations correspond to the sections provided in in the traditional mode of training. To keep our candidates engaged, we have incorporated quizzes into our eLearning training courses.
How does the ISO 22301 Lead Implementer eLearning experience look like?
Our ISO 22301 Lead Implementer eLearning training course is delivered on the KATE app. It becomes available after you log in using your PECB account.
In addition to having the training course content in the video format, you can also access the regular training course materials format, structured in training course days, with the additional files available in an editable format (depending on the training course, the case study, exercises, and exercises correction key files will also be available).
Quizzes are part of the training course to increase interactivity between attendants and the training material.
- Take the training course
- Access the materials on KATE
- Enter the exam at your most convenient date, time, and location via PECB Exams
How can you benefit from the PECB eLearning experience?
Our eLearning training courses have been designed to meet the needs of diverse learners who have different learning preferences and/or limited time to attend a training course session.
Here are some of the main benefits of the PECB eLearning experience:
- Both the training course and the examination are conducted fully online. Thus, all you need is an electronic device, internet access, and the KATE application.
- The training course is available 24/7, so you can adapt your study pace, time, and location to your schedule instead of having to adapt your schedule to the training course.
- The unlimited access allows you to go back to any section of the training course as needed.
- Every training course consists of several video sections.
- This was done with the sole purpose of making the information easy to receive and process.
Simply put, the eLearning training courses are a convenient way to effectively enhance your professional skills. Your virtual classroom now is KATE!
Why should you attend?
No two disasters in the world cause equal damage. Between the unpredictability of natural disasters, information security breaches, and incidents of different nature, preparing for such events makes the difference between sustainable organizations and organizations that only work ad-hoc. Mitigating risks, avoiding consequences, and coping with the negative effects of disasters and incidents, while continuing operations requires detailed planning and preparation.
This is where you can come into play. This eLearning training course is intended to help you establish and maintain a business continuity management system (BCMS) based on ISO 22301. This would help an organization in managing disruptions and continue operations effectively during disruptive events.
After attending the eLearning training course, you can take the corresponding exam. If you successfully pass, you can apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Implementer” credential, which demonstrates your ability and practical knowledge to implement a BCMS based on the requirements of ISO 22301.
Who should attend?
- Project managers and consultants involved in business continuity.
- Individuals responsible for ensuring conformity to business continuity requirements within an organization.
- Members of a BCMS implementation team
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of a BCMS based on ISO 22301
- Interpret and implement the requirements of ISO 22301 in the specific context of an organization
- Understand the operation of a BCMS and its processes based on ISO 22301
- Monitor and continually improve a BCMS as per the needs and changes in an organization
|Online-Kurs||E-Learning - PECB ISO 22301 Lead Implementer (EN)|
Tel. 06431 2196 150