Seminare, Workshops und mehr
E-Learning - PECB ISO IEC 27001 Lead Implementer (EN)
As the world is moving faster than ever, technological developments have rapidly evolved and are redefining, among others, the way we live, learn, and teach. This expansive nature of the internet and technology demand new ways of adapting to this new virtual environment for all of us. This new world has given birth to a new form of studying that is both efficient and of global reach: eLearning.
The ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer eLearning training course is designed to help you gain a theoretical and practical understanding of the implementation of an Information Security Management System (ISMS) based on the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001. This would help organizations ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information by applying a risk management process.
Meet the Trainers
Our eLearning training courses are delivered by experienced trainers from all around the world. Each course is divided into video sections and subsections. Videos contain animations to support what the trainer is lecturing — the animations correspond to the sections provided in the traditional mode of training. To keep our candidates engaged, we have incorporated quizzes into our eLearning training courses.
How does the ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer eLearning experience look like?
Our ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer eLearning training course is delivered on the KATE app. Once logged on using your PECB account, you will be able to browse through the sections of the ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer eLearning course.
In addition to having the training course content in video format, you will also be able to access the regular training course materials format structured in different training course days with the additional files available in an editable format (depending on the training course, the case study, exercises, and exercises correction key files will also be available).
In addition to the lectures and the training course materials, quizzes have been incorporated into the KATE app to ensure that our training courses are as interactive as possible.
- Take the training course
- Access the materials on KATE
- Enter the exam at your most convenient date, time, and location via PECB Exams
How can you benefit from the PECB eLearning experience?
Our eLearning training courses have been designed to meet the needs of diverse learners who have different learning preferences and/or limited time to attend a training course session.
Here are some of the main benefits of the PECB eLearning experience:
- The entire training course and examination is carried out electronically (hence the “e” in eLearning), so all you need in order to access these training courses is a device (e.g., computer, tablet, smartphone), working internet access, and the KATE application.
- Having access to the training courses 24/7 enables you to dictate the pace of your study. You do not have to worry about schedules, traveling, and accommodation, or having to take days off from work.
- The unlimited access allows you to go back to any section of the training course as you need them.
- Every training course consists of several video sections This was done with the sole purpose of making the information easy to receive and process.
Simply put, the eLearning training courses are a convenient way to effectively enhance your professional skills. Your virtual classroom now is KATE!
Why should you attend?
Information security threats and attacks increase and improve constantly. The best form of defense against them is the proper implementation and management of information security controls and best practices. Information security is also a key expectation and requirement of customers, legislators, and other interested parties.
This eLearning training course is designed to prepare you for implementing an information security management system (ISMS) based on the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001. It aims to provide a comprehensive understanding of the best practices of an ISMS and a framework for its continual management and improvement.
After attending the eLearning training course, you can take the exam. If you successfully pass it, you can apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer” credential, which demonstrates your ability and practical knowledge to implement an ISMS based on the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001.
Who should attend?
- Project managers and consultants involved in and concerned with the implementation of an ISMS
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of an ISMS
- Individuals responsible for ensuring conformity to information security requirements within an organization
- Members of an ISMS implementation team
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an ISMS
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002, and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the operation of an information security management system and its processes based on ISO/IEC 27001
- Learn how to interpret and implement the requirements of ISO/ IEC 27001 in the specific context of an organization
- Acquire the necessary knowledge to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and maintaining an ISMS
The “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer” exam meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP). It covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of an information security management system (ISMS)
Domain 2: Information security management system (ISMS)
Domain 3: Planning an ISMS implementation based on ISO/IEC 27001
Domain 4: Implementing an ISMS based on ISO/IEC 27001
Domain 5: Monitoring and measurement of an ISMS based on ISO/IEC 27001
Domain 6: Continual improvement of an ISMS based on ISO/IEC 27001
Domain 7: Preparing for an ISMS certification audit
|Online-Kurs||E-Learning - PECB ISO IEC 27001 Lead Implementer (EN)|
Tel. 06431 2196 150