Seminare, Workshops und mehr
All unsere Seminare werden hybrid angeboten – d.h., Sie können auswählen zwischen einer Online-Teilnahme oder einer Präsenz-Teilnahme vor Ort in Limburg an der Lahn. Bitte nutzen Sie den normalen Buchungsprozess, wir setzen uns direkt nach Buchung mit Ihnen in Verbindung, um abzustimmen, für welche Variante (Online oder Präsenz) Sie sich entscheiden.
E-Learning - PECB ISO IEC 27001 Lead Auditor (EN)
As the world is moving faster than ever, technological developments have rapidly evolved and are redefining, among others, the way we live, learn, and teach. This expansive nature of the internet and technology demand new ways of adapting to this new virtual environment for all of us. As such, the use of new and more efficient instruments for delivering knowledge is continuing to grow across a broad range of industries. This way, eLearning has become the tool of choice for learning and teaching worldwide.
That is why we have developed the ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor training course in the eLearning format; for you to develop the necessary skills and knowledge to perform Information Security Management System (ISMS) audits by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures, and techniques, from the comfort of your home.
Meet the Trainers:
Our eLearning training courses have been catered to meet each individual’s needs and have been designed with the aim of transcending spatial and temporal restrictions. Each eLearning training course is delivered by experienced Trainers from all around the world, and is divided into several video sections and subsections. Videos contain animations to support what the trainer is lecturing — the animations correspond to the sections provided in Microsoft PowerPoint in the traditional mode of training. To keep our candidates engaged, we have incorporated quizzes into our eLearning training courses.
How does the ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor eLearning experience look like?
Our ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor eLearning training course is delivered on the KATE app. Once logged on using your PECB account, you will be able to browse through the sections of the eLearning training course.
In addition to having the training course content in video format, you will also be able to access the regular training course materials in an editable format (depending on the training course, the case study, exercises, and exercises correction key files will also be available).
In addition to the lectures and the training course materials, quizzes have been incorporated into the KATE app. to ensure that our eLearning training courses are as interactive as possible.
- Take the eLearning training course
- Access the materials on KATE
- Enter the exam at your most convenient date, time, and location via PECB Exams
How can you benefit from the PECB eLearning experience?
Our eLearning training courses have been designed to meet the needs of diverse learners who have different learning preferences and/or limited time to attend a training course session.
Here are some of the main benefits of the PECB eLearning experience:
- The fact that the entire training course and examination is carried out electronically (hence the “e” in eLearning) means that all you need in order to access these training courses is a device (e.g., computer, tablet, smartphone), working internet access to connect the device to, and the KATE application.
- Having access to the training courses 24/7 enables you to dictate the pace of your study. You do not have to worry about schedules, traveling, and accommodation, or having to take days off from work.
- The unlimited access allows you to go back to any section of the training course as you need them.
- Every training course consists of several video sections. This was done with the sole purpose of making the information easy to receive and process; think of the podcasts that we listen to while commuting, for instance.
Simply put, the eLearning training courses are a convenient way to effectively enhance your professional skills. Your virtual classroom now is KATE!
Why should you attend?
In this eLearning training course you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
You will also learn how to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communicate with customers, and resolve any potential conflicts.
After acquiring the necessary skills to perform ISMS audits, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Auditor certification, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to audit organizations based on best practices.
Who should attend?
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Information Security Management System (ISMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master an Information Security Management System audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with Information Security Management System requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for an Information Security Management System audit
- Expert advisors in Information Security Management
- Understand the operations of an Information Security Management System based on ISO/IEC 27001
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002, and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand an auditor’s role to plan, lead, and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Learn how to lead an audit and audit team
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001 in the context of an ISMS audit
- Acquire the competencies of an auditor to plan an audit, lead an audit, draft reports, and follow-up on an audit in compliance with ISO 19011
The “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of an Information Security Management System (ISMS)
Domain 2: Information security management system (ISMS)
Domain 3: Fundamental audit concepts and principles
Domain 4: Preparation of an ISO/IEC 27001 audit
Domain 5: Conducting an ISO/IEC 27001 audit
Domain 6: Closing an ISO/IEC 27001 audit
Domain 7: Managing an ISO/IEC 27001 audit program
Jede Erneuerung einer Zertifizierung erfordert eine bestimmte Anzahl an CPE-Credits (Continuing Professional Education). Bei uns können Sie durch Ihre Teilnahme CPEs erwerben, die für Ihre Zertifizierung relevant sind.
Sie erhalten für diesen Baustein 31 CPEs
|Kurs||E-Learning - PECB ISO IEC 27001 Lead Auditor (EN)|
Tel. 06431 2196 150