Seminare, Workshops und mehr
All unsere Seminare werden hybrid angeboten – d.h., Sie können auswählen zwischen einer Online-Teilnahme oder einer Präsenz-Teilnahme vor Ort in Limburg an der Lahn. Bitte nutzen Sie den normalen Buchungsprozess, wir setzen uns direkt nach Buchung mit Ihnen in Verbindung, um abzustimmen, für welche Variante (Online oder Präsenz) Sie sich entscheiden.
PECB GDPR Certified Data Protection Officer
The PECB Certified Data Protection Officer training course enables you to acquire the necessary knowledge and skills, and develop the competence to perform the role of the data protection officer in a GDPR compliance program implementation.
Why should you attend?
As data protection is becoming more and more valuable, the need for organizations to protect these data is also constantly increasing. Besides violating the fundamental rights and freedoms of persons, not complying with the data protection regulations can lead to risky situations that could harm an organization’s credibility, reputation, and financial status. This is where your skills as a data protection officers come to place.
The PECB Certified Data Protection Officer training course will help you acquire the knowledge and skills to serve as a Data Protection Officer (DPO) so as to help organizations ensure compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requirements.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master the role of the DPO and become competent to inform, advise, and monitor compliance with the GDPR and cooperate with the supervisory authority.
After attending the training course, you can sit for the exam, and if you successfully pass the exam, you can apply for the “PECB Certified Data Protection Officer” credential. The internationally recognized “PECB Certified Data Protection Officer” certificate will prove that you have the professional capabilities and practical knowledge to advise the controller and the processor on how to meet their obligations regarding the GDPR compliance.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants seeking to prepare and support an organization in planning, implementing, and maintaining a compliance program based on the GDPR
- DPOs and individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with the GDPR requirements
- Members of information security, incident management, and business continuity teams
- Technical and compliance experts seeking to prepare for a data protection officer role
- Expert advisors involved in the security of personal data
- Understand the concepts of the GDPR and interpret its requirements
- Understand the content and the correlation between the General Data Protection Regulation and other regulatory frameworks and applicable standards, such as ISO/IEC 27701 and ISO/IEC 29134
- Acquire the competence to perform the role and daily tasks of the data protection officer in an organization
- Develop the ability to inform, advise, and monitor compliance with the GDPR and cooperate with the supervisory authority
- This training course is based on both theory and best practices used in exercising the role of the DPO.
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical exercises based on a case study which include role-playing and discussions.
- The participants are encouraged to intercommunicate and engage in discussions and exercises.
- Practice exercises and quizzes are similar to the certification exam.
Participants attending this training course are required to have a fundamental understanding of the GDPR and comprehensive knowledge of data protection requirements.
Day 1: Introduction to the GDPR concepts and principles
Day 2: Designation of the DPO and analysis of the GDPR compliance program
Day 3: DPO operations
Day 4: Monitoring and continual improvement of GDPR compliance
Day 5: Certification exam
The “PECB Certified Data Protection Officer” exam complies with the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP) requirements. The exam covers the following competency domains:
- Domain 1: Data protection concepts, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and compliance measures
- Domain 2: Roles and responsibilities of accountable parties for the GDPR compliance
- Domain 3: Technical and organizational measures for data protection
In case candidates fail the exam, they can retake the exam within 12 months following the initial exam for free. This applies only to the candidates who have attended the training course.
- Certification and examination fees are included in the price of the training course
- Participants will be provided with the training course material containing over 450 pages of explanatory information and practical examples.
- An attestation of course completion worth 35 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to participants who have attended the training course.
Tel. 06431 2196 150
|Datum von||Datum bis|
|27.11.2023 09:00||01.12.2023 12:00|
Gerne führen wir diese Schulung auch in der Inhouse-Variante für Sie durch. Wir beraten Sie ausführlich und erstellen Ihnen ein individuelles Angebot, das genau Ihren Erfordernissen entspricht. Sprechen Sie uns an: email@example.com und +49 6431/2196-150. Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Anfrage!
Teilen Sie diese Seite: